ATLANTA

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Still doesn't change the fact that you were wrong and needed to be corrected.
Oh I get it bro, you're the toughest keyboard warrior out there. I feel so insecure that you corrected me 🤣

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Oh I get it bro, you're the toughest keyboard warrior out there. I feel so insecure that you corrected me 🤣
You were wrong tho.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Halfway, idc though. Fake impeachment anyways, no legal precedent for it. Idc if I'm wrong or not, all they did that for was to slow his presidency down. They should've gone after him for something he actually did.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Halfway, idc though. Fake impeachment anyways, no legal precedent for it. Idc if I'm wrong or not, all they did that for was to slow his presidency down. They should've gone after him for something he actually did.
Like what he just got impeached for?

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Like what he just got impeached for?
He didn't incite violence. Yes, it's fake. Our whole gov is corrupt. Trump isn't the best, but he's not in the club, so they're doing everything they can to ensure he can't run again.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm just glad he's days away from being gone bro. Nothing against you personally.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
It's like this. We all have our own minds. We all know right from wrong. The people who broke the law in the Capitol Building did so of their own free will. Nobody can use the excuse "He told me to do it". That crap doesn't fly in a court of law. He also didn't incite any riot. He was not there and he was not feeding the mobs aggression. If I tell someone to go rob a bank are they going to do it? No, because they know it is wrong. If they actually did go rob a bank then they do so of their own free will because I cannot verbally make them rob a bank.

The impeachment has no legal ground. He is a target plain and simple. He is an outsider that made it to the top and they hate him for it. Now they just want to prove in some way they have the power and he doesn't. The thing is, Trump is 75,000,000 strong and all things come full circle in the end. For now though we can focus on how we will repair the country after President Harris... I mean Biden.

• Thanks
Reactions: Buck

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It's like this. We all have our own minds. We all know right from wrong. The people who broke the law in the Capitol Building did so of their own free will. Nobody can use the excuse "He told me to do it". That crap doesn't fly in a court of law. He also didn't incite any riot. He was not there and he was not feeding the mobs aggression. If I tell someone to go rob a bank are they going to do it? No, because they know it is wrong. If they actually did go rob a bank then they do so of their own free will because I cannot verbally make them rob a bank.

The impeachment has no legal ground. He is a target plain and simple. He is an outsider that made it to the top and they hate him for it. Now they just want to prove in some way they have the power and he doesn't. The thing is, Trump is 75,000,000 strong and all things come full circle in the end. For now though we can focus on how we will repair the country after President Harris... I mean Biden.
And still lost by seven million

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
And still lost by seven million
Are you the guy that see's someone slip on a banana and fall and you get in their face and point out all the obnoxious observations you saw leading up to that person slipping on the banana and falling and then insult them for falling?

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
He didn't incite violence. Yes, it's fake. Our whole gov is corrupt. Trump isn't the best, but he's not in the club, so they're doing everything they can to ensure he can't run again.
He incited those people to go to the Capitol building and wreak havoc. Then, he refused to call in the National Guard. He loved that riot and you know it.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
He incited those people to go to the Capitol building and wreak havoc. Then, he refused to call in the National Guard. He loved that riot and you know it.
He said "Go my people to the Capitol Building and wreak HAVOC"? He said that to the people?

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
So simple:

How do I know if I am on the right side of history?

Large numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were.

But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.

But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.

If I am attending or watching a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, miscellaneous-Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on.

And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.

It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side. Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side. Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side. Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy, even at a football game.

However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.

Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have it’s opposing sides and grey areas.

But evil and good are absolute. As are the lessons of history. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Are you the guy that see's someone slip on a banana and fall and you get in their face and point out all the obnoxious observations you saw leading up to that person slipping on the banana and falling and then insult them for falling?
Nah I tend to avoid bananas. That shit is bananas.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
No, the DC mayor is who screwed up the law enforcement side. Show me one example of where Trump called for violence or destruction of property.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
His name is slo ride for a reason.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 57)

• sherwood71
  • F
  • Omegakan
  • marc2112
  • F

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds