Random Picture Thread

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Well I have a brother so that makes me a brother and with all the pics I've posted of myself you should know that I'm of the Caucasian Persuasion
Being from Hotlanta, Trap music fan, drinking boxed wine, and eating too many pickles? I thought you were not white.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Being from Hotlanta, Trap music fan, drinking boxed wine, and eating too many pickles? I thought you were not white.
Don't know where you got trap music fan from, that's popwarhomie, and I've never had boxed wine, and no on calls it hotlanta. Your as good at this as you are at picking em in football

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Don't know where you got trap music fan from, that's popwarhomie, and I've never had boxed wine.
Don't know where you got trap music fan from, that's popwarhomie, and I've never had boxed wine, and no on calls it hotlanta. Your as good at this as you are at picking em in football
And just to clarify, I ate a whole jar of olives and a whole jar of pickles plus drank the juice of both within about 15 minutes. Little too much for the gut at once is why it came back up. Wasn't like I puke puked.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
And just to clarify, I ate a whole jar of olives and a whole jar of pickles plus drank the juice of both within about 15 minutes. Little too much for the gut at once is why it came back up. Wasn't like I puke puked.
You are a chicken shit white boy in his late 20's-early 30's from Atlanta. #Hotlanta.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Becareful with all that vinegar bro. You know what happened to me.
You are a chicken shit white boy in his late 20's-early 30's from Atlanta. #Hotlanta.
He's not even from Atlanta bro.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
He's not even from Atlanta bro.
[/QUOTE]

Well, I can only go by what it says on here. He has Atlanta listed.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Well, I can only go by what it says on here. He has Atlanta listed.
That is where he is, not where he is from.
[/QUOTE]

So, he is posting FROM Atlanta. Just like I'm posting FROM Vegas! I wasn't trying to guess his birth State. If you want to get technical, he's from his Mom.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
That is where he is, not where he is from.
So, he is posting FROM Atlanta. Just like I'm posting FROM Vegas! I wasn't trying to guess his birth State. If you want to get technical, he's from his Mom.
[/QUOTE]
I was born in Augusta GA. Spent most of my childhood in a small middleclass, almost all white, conservative small town just south of there. My dad and his dad where born and raised in Atlanta. I spent most of my summers in Atlanta, went to GA Tech in Atlanta, and have lived here off and on since. When people ask me where I'm from the answer is always Atlanta. I've also lived in about ten other states so...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 49)

• ThxOne
  • Bobbytwonames
  • F
  • Lasherž
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds