Random Picture Thread

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
They grow up so quick 😭. Lol

if she was a male her name would be Shadow. Doesn’t leave my side.
54FA2829-DD24-4711-804A-D74E30FC6D97.png

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
They look like brothers or cousins... based upon PH algo it seems fam pron is the current thing. I’m surprisingly not turned on by step mom or simulated cousin *******.

I could see how chiefs fans would be though.

for smitty is he’s still around

Bro, you're from Utah. The home of old pervs marrying pre-pubescent girls. And, you want to talk about Chiefs fans? You're living in the hub of pedophilia. You need to worry about your own backyard. You must be part of that "Mormon Mafia". Btw, it's a Netflix documentary called Tiger King.

Reactions: rmsanger_2

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
Bro, you're from Utah. The home of old pervs marrying pre-pubescent girls. And, you want to talk about Chiefs fans? You're living in the hub of pedophilia. You need to worry about your own backyard. You must be part of that "Mormon Mafia". Btw, it's a Netflix documentary called Tiger King.
Whoa whoa whoa let’s get a few things straight. I’m a Floridian that moved to Utah for a yob and stayed for the sister wives.
Secondly Mormons marry young girls so let’s draw a distinct difference between incest and pedos. Thirdly the mullets deserve all due insults that they get.

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Whoa whoa whoa let’s get a few things straight. I’m a Floridian that moved to Utah for a yob and stayed for the sister wives.
Secondly Mormons marry young girls so let’s draw a distinct difference between incest and pedos. Thirdly the mullets deserve all due insults that they get.
When you have Uncles marrying 14 year old Nieces, it's both incest and pedophilia. Please don't try to defend either one of those practices. I'm sure that you like living in Hilldale or Colorado City. At least let their pubes grow in before marrying them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)

• Spider Monkey
  • sherwood71

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds