Random Picture Thread

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
If you follow my post and have a decent memory then you know that me and this chick go way back like Cadillac seats.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just feel in love with Kate Beckinsale all over again. Makes me wanna watch Pearl Harbor, she was Soo fine in that movie.

Last edited:
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Juliane Koepcke, age 17, was sucked out of an airplane after it was struck by a bolt of lightning. She fell 2 miles to the ground strapped to her seat and survived. However, she had to endure a 10-day walk through the Amazon Jungle before being rescued by a logging team. Out of 93 passengers and crew, Juliane was the only survivor of the LANSA flight 508 crash that took place December 24th, 1971

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Miss u 2 girl. These are the King and Queen buildings of Atlanta. In first grade we were voted King and Queen of the school. She was the first girl I ever kissed, I was six. And no, I'm not gonna fly out to LA just cause she posted this, lol.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
TB is the best QB in football. LB isn't even the best player in LA.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I said in an interview 13 years ago "I'm just hoping that I have a second album that does as well as the first and someday get to be a headliner, and always be the same person that I started out as.” Scrolling through your posts today has me feeling all the feelings & I want to thank you. Because of you, there was a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th album. You guys made me into a headliner because you wanted to see me play. And your support all these years is what’s helped me stay true to that kid I was when I started out. #13yearsoftaylorswift

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 46)

• F
  • B
  • ThxOne
  • sherwood71

Trending topics

Latest classifieds