Random Picture Thread

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I swear chicks and their dirty mirrors fooking kill me. I have dozens of them! I could literally make a new thread titled, "Hoes and their dirty mirrors". Any dirty glasses irks the shit out of me period

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I've thought "Love Lock" fences were cool ever since I was an exchange student and visited Paris for the first time when I was a kid. Now they're everywhere. I even have a homemade section of one as wall art. Love the three old ass locks in this pic.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This is fooking disgusting! Ketchup on Mac and cheese? I once knew a guy that put ketchup on eggs. Omg! I could do without ketchup all together. A little on a burger is ok but that's about it.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I had more I planned to post, pics and a couple of cool stories bro, but it's later than I thought and I have people to do and things to see so it'll probably have to wait until tomorrow.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Douche bag on Twitch annoyed me so much I came back just to post a couple more picks. Too be honest this place has begun to annoy me since the unnecessary change so here's a couple pics. I have no interest in returning. **** your pics

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I swear chicks and their dirty mirrors fooking kill me. I have dozens of them! I could literally make a new thread titled, "Hoes and their dirty mirrors". Any dirty glasses irks the shit out of me period
Dirty mirrors and dirty ass rooms. Every single time.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
No it's not dumbass. You're starting with a go kart. You'll never catch up. Pull the fanboy out of your ass.
Roses are red... Violets are Blue.... You are a Spider Monkey. Look, I will make it waaaaay easier for all of you to comprehend. It is possible. Here is one of MANY real easy ways to do it. Since Slo Ride likes the Corvette we will use one in the example. Grab a salvaged but whole C6 Corvette and remove ALL of its running gear... engine, trans, rearend... and so on. Now, graft that C6 into a Nineteen Hundred and Seventy Four Datsun 240z. $5,000 for the Z, $5,000 for the salvaged but whole C6, $10,000 for fab and install because you were smart enough to have several friends in Pinellas County Florida who have speed shops such as I do. Please don't forget that the Z weighs 2300lbs and will be 2000lbs after all the weight shaving... that will effectively make it a 1 ton, 400+hp N/A Corvette in a 240z body. It will waste the C8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)

• F
  • sherwood71

Trending topics

Latest classifieds