Random Box Pics!

Made this for my buddy last summer who was very picky about how it had to be
Went into a Porsche Panamera
unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

Minus all the times I screwed up the kerf and had to go get more wood :)
We kind of worked on it on weekends and in our spare time so it was like a 2 week project but if you want actual hours I'd say like 8-10 but I wasn't working at on the job pace
It was summer and he lives by the beach so the cooler dictated the terms

Minus all the times I screwed up the kerf and had to go get more wood :)
We kind of worked on it on weekends and in our spare time so it was like a 2 week project but if you want actual hours I'd say like 8-10 but I wasn't working at on the job pace
It was summer and he lives by the beach so the cooler dictated the terms

That darn cooler. 🤣

12 - DD Audio Z12's. He's a local Vegas guy. Don't ask what he meters. You wouldn't believe it. Mid 180's. He hasn't metered this setup yet. He's actually metered over 180 with one 18" sub. Dude is a genius. He runs a sealed box. Astro Van

Screenshot_20230323-224353_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...