Random Box Pics!

Another box I just trash picked, think the people moved, even got some Sundown stickers in the empty 6x9 boxes they had with the grills in there, lol. I know most here would not grab stuff out of the trash, but I'm a ghetto hillbilly and don't give a fk. That's why I have a beat up work truck. 😅

Port is pretty small, but looks kind of cool. I'll post it for sale locally before i bust it up and salvage the wood (or toss it back out because I don't feel like messing with it :poop:). Looks way better than that last box I posted photos of. The overall finish was not done very well, but I like the colors / paint drip effect, and the logos were done pretty nicely.

IMG-4164.jpg

IMG-4167.jpg

IMG-4168.jpg

IMG-4166.jpg

IMG-4165.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Nakamichi NAM351-M7 head unit? Mainly with the random play setting with MP3s on MicroSD...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

Bobbytwonames

5,000+ posts
Trigger Man!
Bobbytwonames
Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date