Random Box Pics!

Las Vegas guy just set a World record at the USACi World Finals.

Screenshot_20220404-205916_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-205944_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-210010_Facebook.jpg

I remember 9 years ago when Carlos had a wall with 2 18 tantrics in his mid/late 90s bmw…..he’s come a LOOONNG way

He just sold all of those amps. They were modified and have clamped over 8,000 watts each. I haven't heard what he is replacing them with. Vegas has two vehicles right at 180 or higher. Carlos and Greg Corbin both have some crazy brutal builds.

Check out this box I picked up last year.

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

Seriously though, I didn't actually buy this 😂. I seen this box out on trash day back in November I think, in a pile as you see it in the above photos. Figured I'd salvage the MDF to make another crappy box for some subs I need to sell, and don't want to buy a sheet of wood as they are not worth that. Perhaps a little more work cleaning this up, but it will work once I feel like doing it maybe this summer. I have some other reclaimed MDF if this isn't enough, but just need it for a pair of 10's.
IMG_2330.JPG

Nice! I bet it hits pretty good. Have you metered it? I'm guessing around 146 or 147. What is that logo on your box?
That is my old logo from back in the day. SH, for Sub-Human. I haven’t metered it, but it’s louder to the ear than my old 146 DB setup was. It’s actually a little sloppy on the wood work. I had to do the whole box with a circular saw and a router basically. Table saw burned out. Kerf cuts with a circular saw was a challenge for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...