RAM Designs: Updated Design Thread

They Look like wooden dowels, but hell, I didnt know they made them that big. If I cant find any, I'll just use a few of my wife's vibrators. BTW, you do excelent work RAM
they sell 1.5" dowels at Home Depot....thats what i used on my recent box

Sorry, they cut down on the amount of PM's we can have...only 150 now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Dude I'm heated. I know I've brought ton of members on this site from my box designs, and I'm assuming you have to. This is BS.

Triple8-CVL-18ft3-33hz.png
What's this going into?

What's this going into?
I believe it was for an F-150...can't really remember though.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Here's a new design for a triple 15" bandpass blow-through box for a dodge mega cab truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.