Question Regarding Vehicle Size

Participant count
  • Participant list

bass.dealer679

CarAudio.com Newbie
Little background... So I'm getting a box built by dave marin for a single sundown x15v2. Itll be on a taramps smart 3 in a 4.5cu ft internal 7cu ft net box with a 8" aeroport tuned @ 32.

Im putting it in a 07 suburban and was wondering if ill be able to be heard from a distance. Might sound like a dumb question, but I wasnt sure how vehicle size effects sound. Didnt go with more than 1 sub because im putting money into electrical + mids n highs. Id rather have a good sounding overall setup than a setup that drops to 11 volts and cant hear the words of the song. Yk? Thanks for feedback.

Are you trying to be heard from a distance? Just let the neighbors hear you and advertise your system? I think that’s the wrong approach personally
No. Im building it for truck meets and personal enjoyment. I want it to be loud but I want a clean overall system. Ive always enjoyed bass

So I can be completely wrong, but clean overall would be a nice sq system. Being heard blocks away (I think) would be more of an spl system.... there are subs are do either but generally not both.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.