Question on new cars

FLcaraudio

About to get a new car. Looking at the Mazda 6. I want to get a 2016 Mazda 6 as i found a great deal on one. However the 2016 Mazda 6 can't get a aftermarket head unit since it has the pop up touch screen display and control knobs on the center console. For this reason alone I'm thinking of getting the 2015 one since the dash can get a dash kit for a HU. But I would love to have this 2016 one because the price is unbeatable for a car that new.

So my question is, how do people install subs and amps in these new 2016 cars when they can't get a HU with preamp outs? Obviously a line out converter is trash. I love car audio should I just the 2015 one instead?

I added an Audison bit 10 processor for the same reason as you, the integration with my stock hu on my BMW. I kept the stock Harmon Kardon speakers and added 2 Soundqubed amps and a 12" SSA Icon sub. I'm pleasantly surprised how well it sounds.

i like new mazda's too i would think by next yr they'd have some kit of after market replacement to fit it but idk.. i'd get the best car for the $ and figure out stereo.. i love bass but my car is more important., unless u competing then u should get hatchback..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.