Question about my 7998

Participant count
  • Participant list

rukusix
10+ year member

Just got it in the mail today and am waiting for my epic-160 to come. Its says in the manual and I have read on here that it needs a full range signal to work properly. I had planned on hooking it up to my sub out from my HU. So my question is can the 7998 sub pre-out but set to full range???

The sub out should be, because on each setting, you can adjust from flat to 24db per octave. A flat would symbolize no slope meaning no filtering of frequencies. If worse comes to worst, you can try the epic off the rear outs, if you're not utilizing a bi-amp configuration or rear speakers with fading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.