Upgraded my head unit to eclipse!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BUMP MY RIDE
10+ year member

GOT MILK??
Today i upgraded my H/u from the pioneer 4600 to the eclipse 5425 and im very satisfy:) guess the hype is true.The sq is quite amazing although it lack a parametric eq which my pioneer had and the bass:naughty: my sub (w6v2) hits twice as deep i had to adjust my sub sonic filter and i never used it b4 with the pioneer. Only things i dislike about the unit is that it dont play wma, doesnt have a Parametric eq and it doesnt come with a remote(gonna get one shortly) but altogether its a great unit.Eclipse units are highly underated where i live every one is into pioneer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif but im satisfied being different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ive heard they are nice...you arent different running it though...there are a **** load of people running eclipse on this board...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.