question about how to run these speakers...

Participant count
  • Participant list
i just bought a set of boston pro60's for my mini for up front...right now im not going to do a rear fill, but im thinkin about maybe ordering 2 of the 6x9 tangband's http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-837

if i put those in the back, and i had like a 4 ch amp, would i need any other crossover for the tand bangs?

or what are some other 6x9's i could throw back there? no one ever rides back there...you have to be like really small to even fit....and at that, you still wouldnt be comfertable:laugh:

its for the mini.

im prally gonna use an alpine 9855.

or cleansweep + factory HU

99% most likely the alpine though. its black and can change the colors to match my interior dash lights.

what would i set them to?

also, could i run a 4 ch amp and be able to send like 200w to my pro60's up front, and like 90 to the tang bands? the tang bands are 8 ohm so that would help out with power cuase if its like 170w @ 4 ohm, since theyre 8, theyd get aroudn 90 right?

the bostons are 3 ohm..

Not sure I would run them full range do to their Frequency range of 35-350 Hz. I agree use the on boarb x-over on the 4 channel that should be fine. They look like they would work great. Cut them off at 350hz and should blend pretty good with those Bostons. Not sure what the Boston freq range is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.