Quantum Amps?

kraudio12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CP, Indiana
Hey there still kinda new to the game and i was wondering about these amps

quantum are they any good i found a qca3500d for around 350 was wondering if it was a good price or what?

also was wondering about Planet Audio amps are they any good either

thanks for any help recieved

Budget amplifiers. Nothing special and most of them are overrated.

The new planet audio stuff seems to do rather well, Seen the guts on the 2200.1 looked pretty decently built.

To beat a dead horse...

I know ridiculous peak power ratings are standard among many budget brands, but the "dynamic" power rating for that qca3500d is 3500w -- it uses a pair of 30A fuses which places it in the 600-800w rms power range.

$350 for that amp is highway robbery. $150's a stretch.

thanks for all the help guys i need around 4000@.5

and my electric would have to be pretty good correct

was wondering if i should get 14 volt batts or 16 volt batts

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.