quality sounds front and rear?

in order to do the job right, factory speaker location/size should have nothing to do with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
In most cases- OEM locations + aftermarket speakers of choice are not the best marriage. I've had people not happy with only components up front in their OEM locations, yet thrilled by the difference in adding a few more speaks to the chain, yes even behind them. It may not be for everybody, but its what individually works for you.....there's no 'wrong' in that.

Its not just the install that counts, its the perception of the installer as well. I've bit my tongue many times in other people's cars, simply because it sounded 'right' to them. So who am I to spoil their happiness? If they step into mine and like what they hear then perhaps they'll appreciate and learn. Or maybe they'll hate it or want more....

lol if it ***** i flat out will tell them but if they are happy so be it i cant help they fell for old school sales tactics...."sell'em rear speakers you can make at least 100 more on those." lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.