6.5 Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoseMCeee
10+ year member

$tack
Bay Area, CA
I wanted to know if there would be anything better than a pair CDT 6.5s CFIs for 110 shipped. From what Ive heard CDT are watt hungry but I dont know if they will still perform with lets say 50-100 watts. They are going in a rear of a Sentra and please no "Rear Fill is completly unnecessary" posts. Anyone?

Rear fill is completely unnecessary......

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

OZ Audio Vector series are in that same price range, aswell as some of the DLS lines (can't think of their model #'s)

The crystal cpe series would be a good bet to... I really like my cdt's the carbon fiber cones sound alot better the the cl series i have heard

well i only need the speakers. dont need comps. Also will 6.5s sound better than 6x9s? Cuz the cutout is 6x9 right now so I would have to do some baffles for the 6.5s. Are they worth the extra work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.