Quake Audio Slogan Suggestions!

evaninteractive
10+ year member

Hey All!!

I'm trying to come up with some slogans for my car audio company, I want some unique ones that yall don't mind giving to me. They will be used on t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, hats, etc. I want some catchy, original ones that people will laugh at or think is "cool" when they see it. Anything would be helpful.

So far I have "ROLL BIG, GET LAID" but that's not very proffesional so nothing like "I WANT SEX" or anything like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks!

Also, you know how almost all car audio companies have some sort of symbol or logo that everyone knows them by? What do you think of mine?

http://www.quakeaudio.com/qa-logo.gif

I just came up with it when I was drawing ****. Should I use it? Should I give him a name? Any help or suggestions about this stuff would be great. Thanks!

if u want me to i can make u a graphic for your main page or for the site...... heres a example.....but will i get anything out of this?

this was a pic for my mp3 page that i made..........

ScaNdolouS The life i live *that is what it says*

like this possibly.....

http://graffikz.tripod.com/quakeaudio.jpg

i hope that **** webpage works,,,,,,

quakeaudio.jpg

for somereason this ****ing picture will only come up when i have the place i uploaded it to open, so im gettin pissed off....

Originally posted by evaninteractive Airdrie, Alberta, Canada. =0)

Perfect place to practice my love for car audio =0)
Hey I know where Airdrie is, never been there myself but a couple of my friends moved there just last year or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Is it a very big town?

And JTz62, I'm lovin' that slogan;)

Originally posted by JTz62 How about...."Quake Audio....Flexin in your intersection":D
Haha, nice man. Heh, Airdrie's not small, it's not huge but it's a fairly big town. We have our own big sized mall and tons of other ****. Where are you located? Oh and what are your friends names? First and Last? I've lived here for 11 years so I may know them.

I do professional graphics design. If you want to pay for a logo, slogan, brochure, whatever, I can do it. E-mail me at kyle@kg-dj.com and we can discuss it. I'm gone until tuesday so I can get back to you then. I'm located in Sherwood Park, Alberta (just outside Edmonton). I can send you some samples of my work if you need to see it.

Thanks!

Kyle "DJ Likwid" G.

Originally posted by DJLikwid I do professional graphics design. If you want to pay for a logo, slogan, brochure, whatever, I can do it. E-mail me at kyle@kg-dj.com and we can discuss it. I'm gone until tuesday so I can get back to you then. I'm located in Sherwood Park, Alberta (just outside Edmonton). I can send you some samples of my work if you need to see it.

Thanks!

Kyle "DJ Likwid" G.
now this mother****er ^ lol wtf, u saying myne **** just cuz ima beginner? lol naw its coo, but myne were pretty much free or close to it lol......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.