Quake Audio Slogan Suggestions!

Originally posted by ss3079 Hey, well his name would be Jeff McTeer, he was my neighbour. I live right next door in BC:)
Doesn't ring a bell. Where in B.C.? I'm going to farmont B.C. tomorrow for a couple days and I'm going to peachland B.C. (near kalowna) in less than a month for about 2 weeks. Don't worry about graphics all, I used to own my own web design firm and I'm basically designing my own website right now. Quakeaudio.com will be up soon. I just want some good phrases and stuff to use on T-Shirts. Also, DJLikwid, email me some of your samples or post them and let me check them out. evan@quakeaudio.com ...

P.S. - JTz62, good stuff but not what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Trail, B.C. I'll be going to Kelwona myself on the...15th I believe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Have fun with the Hot Springs in Fairmont;)

Originally posted by ss3079 Trail, B.C. I'll be going to Kelwona myself on the...15th I believe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Have fun with the Hot Springs in Fairmont;)
When are you leaveing kelowna? I'm getting there on the 26th, mabye we could hook up. I love the hot springs, were going there to see my parents friends. They live a 10 min walk away and a 2 min drive, it's pretty sweet.

Originally posted by evaninteractive  

When are you leaveing kelowna? I'm getting there on the 26th, mabye we could hook up. I love the hot springs, were going there to see my parents friends. They live a 10 min walk away and a 2 min drive, it's pretty sweet.
Dam I'm leaving on the 24th, oh well, maybe some other time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.