Q: Best highest performing 5.25" round speakers

I honestly think you should ditch the dash location, deaden your front doors and make a baffle for the 5.25 in your doors and flush the tweeters into the lower corner of the doors. then you could just leave the rears on the hu power and bridge that 4 channel amp to those components. double your power up front and in proper locations will make you much happier in the long run. also figure out how to get the sub your installing into a back corner.

I honestly think you should ditch the dash location, deaden your front doors and make a baffle for the 5.25 in your doors and flush the tweeters into the lower corner of the doors. then you could just leave the rears on the hu power and bridge that 4 channel amp to those components. double your power up front and in proper locations will make you much happier in the long run. also figure out how to get the sub your installing into a back corner.
I respect and am appreciative of your suggestions but I'm not wanting to modify my vehicle that much. Yes there are many ways I could convert my 2006 Grand Caravan into a much more ideal listening space but that's not gonna be Baby II's only function in it's life! I am chagrining over this enough myself. Trying to optimize a bunch of conflicting engineering factors is a tough job.

Thanks for your suggestions though!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.