Q: Best highest performing 5.25" round speakers

Hee hee! The concept of "worth"! I'll bet PHD amps are better/worth more than LosIsATool's precious DD amp, whatever that is!
I know how to play the one-upmanship games!! :)

John Kuthe...
Oh good you found a medicre sq brand to nuthug. Get to brax, helix, mcintosh and luxman before going into the playing field with your **** poor speaker setup. Lmao 5.25 coaxials on the dash what a joke.

Whatevers nobody takes a noob like you seriously

Oh good you found a medicre sq brand to nuthug. Get to brax, helix, mcintosh and luxman before going into the playing field with your **** poor speaker setup. Lmao 5.25 coaxials on the dash what a joke.

Whatevers nobody takes a noob like you seriously
Macintosh is a brand I know well! Cut my audio teeth as a kid with a 20 watt Macintosh tube amp driven by a Macintosh preamp from a Pickering phono cartridge driving a 15" Altec Lansing studio monitor speaker! My father's! THAT rocked!!

John Kuthe...

Macintosh is a brand I know well! Cut my audio teeth as a kid with a 20 watt Macintosh tube amp driven by a Macintosh preamp from a Pickering phono cartridge driving a 15" Altec Lansing studio monitor speaker! My father's! THAT rocked!!
John Kuthe...
Funny story. The top single seat car in the nation went from Mc amps to China made class Ds and his score went up

Where's the logic in that? Oh yeah, install

Funny story. The top single seat car in the nation went from Mc amps to China made class Ds and his score went up
Where's the logic in that? Oh yeah, install
Funny story! The world BEST sound reproduction prize went to the people who invented the direct neural input to the human brain, bypassinbg ALL the external sound reproduction drivers and the human ears, etc. The WEAKEST part of the human to electronic sound reproduction link in the chain!!

Or I can just generate bass tones directly, no electronics necessary, with my Djembe!!

10603225_10152689190256571_6073034995428860471_n.jpg

John Kuthe...

The best thing we can all do as a community is to avoid every single thread and post by this functional retard. Don't help him, don't respond to him at all. Don't sell to him, don't buy from him. No one likes hanging out in threads by themselves. Eventually he will go away.

The best thing we can all do as a community is to avoid every single thread and post by this functional retard. Don't help him, don't respond to him at all. Don't sell to him, don't buy from him. No one likes hanging out in threads by themselves. Eventually he will go away.
Shunning me? I've been shunned by better than you! Hee hee! :)

John Kuthe...

I'm very excited! Got the word from Don that PHD was making my PHD 5.1 5'25" AF drivers, should be to me in a week or two! :)

And installer guy just got all the 14AWG speaker wires run up front and connected to the amps! :)

John Kuthe...

Dude what's wrong with you? You're such a clown!!! Ever thought of doing a comedy act? I'm laughing and feeling sorry for you at the same time. You say you put those dash speakers in to see if you can do it? You put two screws in suspending a speaker over a hole. You obviously don't know how a speaker even works. I bet you can't even put the grill back on. Ditch the dash and seal those coaxes into the kicks. You'll get the added midbass from being in the corners and better imaging. But you will have to learn the basics of install like cutting wood, measuring, glassing, shutting your big mouth and listening and basically just using your brain. I don't think you qualify for any of those so you should just get an 8 track and hook it up to those ear bleeding devices you have in the dash.

Dude what's wrong with you? You're such a clown!!! Ever thought of doing a comedy act? I'm laughing and feeling sorry for you at the same time. You say you put those dash speakers in to see if you can do it? You put two screws in suspending a speaker over a hole. You obviously don't know how a speaker even works. I bet you can't even put the grill back on. Ditch the dash and seal those coaxes into the kicks. You'll get the added midbass from being in the corners and better imaging. But you will have to learn the basics of install like cutting wood, measuring, glassing, shutting your big mouth and listening and basically just using your brain. I don't think you qualify for any of those so you should just get an 8 track and hook it up to those ear bleeding devices you have in the dash.
I figure with speakers so inherently limited as 5.25" rounds are, the better a 5.25" I get, the better. The stock Chrysler 2 point mounts are all I have to work with at this point. I know how inherently self-limiting I'm being without wanting to design and build much better speaker enclosures for all my speakers. Bummer for me. :-( But I'm doing the best I can.

Good thing I'm old and I really DON'T CARE what you think! ***** being young and all concerned with whatever everyone else thinks! Eh? ;-) Lived through that!

John Kuthe...

its really just a shame you spent a majority of the cost of the build on worthless crap. super expesive 5.25s that will sound like crap cause of location and install, super expensive not worth the money rca's, and an expensive dsp to try and sort out all of the major install based mistakes.

imho you should have just went with a nice set of components in the properly deadened front doors and have someone build a nice molded sub enclosure to go in one of the back corners. a simple setup like this will inherently sound better even with cheap equipment than the potpourri of crap your slinging all around that van

its really just a shame you spent a majority of the cost of the build on worthless crap. super expesive 5.25s that will sound like crap cause of location and install, super expensive not worth the money rca's, and an expensive dsp to try and sort out all of the major install based mistakes.
imho you should have just went with a nice set of components in the properly deadened front doors and have someone build a nice molded sub enclosure to go in one of the back corners. a simple setup like this will inherently sound better even with cheap equipment than the potpourri of crap your slinging all around that van
Maybe you should just mind your own P's and Q's rather than tell everyone else what to do. ;-)

John Kuthe...

Well, just to keep this all in the same thread I just got an email from Don the U.S. PHD rep and my PHD AF 5.1 5.25" two way speakers and crossovers to him, then to ME! :)

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.