python 700 installed

Daher2323
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys i just got my python 700 alarm installed at circuitcity and i just opened the hood to see all the wires and everything near the engine block...arent these supposed to be hidden? should i go back and get these hidden? thanks for any help

**** right, take it back and tell them to clean that Sh*t up. You paid for a good job not BS
And they will more than likely say: "It's in wire loom, what else do you want us to do?"

I was a installer for circuit city for close to two years, hit or miss... you get a good installer or a bad one.

Hey how much did you pay for your alarm and did you get remote start with it? Looking for one myself.

If you think its not clean bring it back and see what they can do. If there is anything that can be improved they will probably do it if you leave the car for a while.

i paid $300 for one, no remote start. there was also one with remote start for $300 but i drive a stick so i didnt want that. ill try to get some pics today of what im talking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.