Putting Aftermarket Reciever in 03 Tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

toycrow

I am putting a flip out screen in my 03 tahoe that has a bose system w/o onstar. I was wondering if anyones knows if the scosche gm06 would retain all functions like it is now or would I need something else to keep the bose system working as well as keeping all of the warning chimes. If anyone knows anything else that would help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Metra makes a plus in harness that will retain all factory function with the new headunit. Not sure of the exact part number but I'll see if I can find it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...
Yup I replaced door speakers and just replaced rear speakers yesterday. What it was I had to adjust the crossovers
No way to tell if the wiring is bastardized without looking for yourself. Wiring adapters are cheap enough at installer.com. That said there is...

About this thread

toycrow

toycrow
Laurens, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Montypup