put in another 4000 watts!-pics

chitowns finest
10+ year member

Raw power and ignorince,
chicago
finaly i found another clif cdx20a!I've been looking for four mounths. I'm not running 8000 watts yet, cuz these amps anr't 1 ohm stable and i have 4 dual 4 subs so i'm running 4000 watts just a little cleaner. can wait to recone the strokers and hear the beast!soon i'll have pics of the new wall! sorry the pics are in links but they are pretty big. and no talking **** about the wiring! its only temp till i build my wall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
I always planned on installing switches in the remote to the amps to shut them down when I want to. Admittedly I’ve never gotten around to it. An...
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?

About this thread

chitowns finest

10+ year member
Raw power and ignorince,
chitowns finest
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date