PS3 for Re audio SXX or Kicker L7

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for commenting. The best I can do is record a video of the PS3 working, and record a video of me shipping it out at the post office. You then have 1 day to ship after you get the tracking number. Have a wonderful day and may God continue to bless you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Tell them all the bs u told me to ship to warehouse in Florida then to islands lmao and ship it first .. Scammer

Tell them all the bs u told me to ship to warehouse in Florida then to islands lmao and ship it first .. Scammer
Ok, I'll tell them only because you told me too. I told Tommy13091 about an alternative way to ship to the Virgin Islands because he started to complain about high shipping price (I was trying to be kind to him and only made him ship the item within the US and when the boat brings it to the Virgin Islands I would pay the balance for the boat ride, I was willing to help him pay shipping to me and even tho I had to still play full shipping to get the PS3 to him. Like I say to everyone I'm a very kind guy so may God continue to bless me). There is a company called VI cargo which we used to ship cars and other heavy stuff to the Virgin Islands instead of using USPS high prices. This company ships from and to the Virgin Islands and here's my proof: VI Cargo, Ship from Miami to St. Croix, St. Croix shipping, virgin islands shipping, discount virgin islands shipping

Sorry Tommy, everything you throw at me I continue to knock down. Have a wonderful day and may God continue to bless you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok, I'll tell them only because you told me too. I told Tommy13091 about an alternative way to ship to the Virgin Islands because he started to complain about high shipping price (I was trying to be kind to him and only made him ship the item within the US and when the boat brings it to the Virgin Islands I would pay the balance for the boat ride, I was willing to help him pay shipping to me and even tho I had to still play full shipping to get the PS3 to him. Like I say to everyone I'm a very kind guy so may God continue to bless me). There is a company called VI cargo which we used to ship cars and other heavy stuff to the Virgin Islands instead of using USPS high prices. This company ships from and to the Virgin Islands and here's my proof: VI Cargo, Ship from Miami to St. Croix, St. Croix shipping, virgin islands shipping, discount virgin islands shipping
Sorry Tommy, everything you throw at me I continue to knock down. Have a wonderful day and may God continue to bless you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I never said anything about shipping u were trying to convince me to ship to some warehouse in Florida scammer

I never said anything about shipping u were trying to convince me to ship to some warehouse in Florida scammer
Come on Tommy, don't you get it VI Cargo is located in Florida //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . I will break it down for you, I wanted to you ship it to VI Cargo (VI cargo is a boat that ships heavy stuff to and from the Virgin Islands) in Florida and they would have ship it to my port. I would have had to get some kind of paper work from you stating your package is for me, then when I go to pick it up I would have to pay the balance. PS: I don't know if you know but I live in the Virgin Islands and USPS would maybe charge you 50+ to ship to me, I wanted to help you save some dollars.

@ Tommy: Please just google "VI Cargo" you would understand what I meant by you shipping it to their warehouse.

Come on Tommy, don't you get it VI Cargo is located in Florida //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . I will break it down for you, I wanted to you ship it to VI Cargo (VI cargo is a boat that ships heavy stuff to and from the Virgin Islands) in Florida and they would have ship it to my port. I would have had to get some kind of paper work from you stating your package is for me, then when I go to pick it up I would have to pay the balance. PS: I don't know if you know but I live in the Virgin Islands and USPS would maybe charge you 50+ to ship to me, I wanted to help you save some dollars.
@ Tommy: Please just google "VI Cargo" you would understand what I meant by you shipping it to their warehouse.
Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...