PS3 for Re audio SXX or Kicker L7

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuojo
10+ year member

What's up? What's up? Yes I'm the same guy who has a thread open wanting to buy a 12 or 15 subwoofer, ain't no thing because I've got more than one vehicle so I decided to give the wife some music too while I'm cleaning out my closet at the same dum time at the same dum time. PS: At the end of the day she'll love me for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif more shoes for her //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif at the same dum time at the same dum time!

So yeah I got a nice working PS3 for y'all. I got the latest one now so it's never a lost, I have a total of 49 PS3 games but I selected some to keep which me and the wife enjoy playing. The controller is not OEM, it comes with HDMI cable, USB so you can charge the controller. Couple music and videos on the HDD, it was a 120GB but I put in a 320GB, I open the PS3 atlease every 6+ months to clean out the dust and the games will be included in the pictures.

PS: Only then ps3 stuff is included in this trade, don't you dear look at the 360 loot. The money is only include if the trade has a negative balance also you may have a balance too. You must be a trusted person and have a ref at the same dam time, at the same dam time!

130118_0006_zpsea92b9b3.jpg

130118_0003_zps2b098321.jpg

130118_0002_zps3d6d98e2.jpg

130118_0004_zps87a7c3c8.jpg

130118_0001_zps9ae85aef.jpg

130118_0005_zps7a331add.jpg

I'm going to pay for shipping your way and you pay for shipping my way at the same dum time at the same dum time!

Updated: I already put the PS3 in the shipping box because I didn't wanted to wait last minute. The only thing needs to be done now is put some more padding on top before I seal it and slap the new owners address on top and drive over to the post office //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

130118_0007_zps5e8c1106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wanted a kicker l7 or re audio Sxx but how much do you value the subwoofer and how much do you value what I have to trade?
The hdc is almost new and the ps3 looks real clean too pm me what ur thinking

the audioque is a much better subwoofer vs the new re audio and the kicker l7 its a 50 pound sub lol
Ah ha, I'm new to subs now. I've been out the game for awhile, thank you very much for educating me. We need more people like you on my staff :

Ah ha, I'm new to subs now. I've been out the game for awhile, thank you very much for educating me. We need more people like you on my staff :
lol no problem i would just scratch the sxx and l7 off my list. so much better for less. seriously. with those companies you pay for marketing etc.

audioque

digital designs

sundown

american bass

b2

ssa

fi car audio

Q12 - Fi Car Audio Store

Fi SSD Series Sub Woofers | Fi SSD Subwoofer

this is the original designer of the old re audio stuff that was good. its custom made motors in the us built in the us and for the price of an l7 you can get a million times better sub. l7 has a 2.5 inch coil also vs the 3 inch coil of this bad boy

PSI Car Audio | Subwoofers in all colors and flavors!

this is the other engineer of re audio before us amps bought them out

Platform 1 Subwoofers | PSI Car Audio

much better sub also just look around you have any questions pm me

lol no problem i would just scratch the sxx and l7 off my list. so much better for less. seriously. with those companies you pay for marketing etc.
audioque

digital designs

sundown

american bass

b2

ssa

fi car audio

Q12 - Fi Car Audio Store

this is the original designer of the old re audio stuff that was good. its custom made motors in the us built in the us and for the price of an l7 you can get a million times better sub. l7 has a 2.5 inch coil also vs the 3 inch coil of this bad boy

Yo, thanks men. I'mma look on the net for your recommended brands and view youtube to see how they perform //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

audioque

digital designs

sundown

american bass

b2

ssa

fi car audio

Q12 - Fi Car Audio Store

Yo, thanks men. I'mma look on the net for your recommended brands and view youtube to see how they perform //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...