PRV amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on the deal. I don't have experience with that line of amps from PRV though. Just their older line.

Pretty sure those have been discontinued as well and replaced with the X series amps.

When it appears to be that good of a deal...then chances are it isn't. Someone over here or DIYMA had this happen to him he thought he got this killer deal on a NIB Kicker Mono-Block amplifier and when he got the box it was the correct but but was full of huge rocks. Lost out on all his money as he was decided to not use paypal.

Yep agreed 100%! I don't buy anything without it going through Paypal online or my Credit Card. All of them have protections on it just for that very purpose. And 2 of my cards have extended warranties as well when you purchase something. Doesn't matter if you only use the card for 1 dollar of the purchase it extends the warranty by 2 years.

It's 2 of the amps for $250. From the site listing: These were used for mock up in a project that was never finished. Amplifiers are BRAND NEW, never powered and will come with full warranty. AMPLIFIERS MAY SHOW SIGNS OF BEING MOUNTED.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.