project pimpedout97: 4 15" mts walled off

if you know how to drive, thats not an issue.
the few times i have seen wheels to the point where they were not able to drive. it was not because of the person driving. and you cant help some ******* ina parkin lot dinging your door. or gettin keyed.. you can go on ahead and say things for the sake of arguing. but what i said was true. anyone who has their own car and have put exterior mods knows that you will worry a hell alot about them.

this car wont be at shows for a longggggggg time guys...stop worrying about the exterior. its gonna be like that for a long time. ill buy black rims for my mini before i get rims for this truck.

the few times i have seen wheels to the point where they were not able to drive. it was not because of the person driving. and you cant help some ******* ina parkin lot dinging your door. or gettin keyed.. you can go on ahead and say things for the sake of arguing. but what i said was true. anyone who has their own car and have put exterior mods knows that you will worry a hell alot about them.
i agree. i used to keep good ass care of my explorer, then i got in the wreck, and stopped caring(for the exterior at least)

and knowing that im redoing the interior eventually as well, i dont keep it as clean as i used to.

the mini on the other hand, i take very good care of that.

i agree. i used to keep good ass care of my explorer, then i got in the wreck, and stopped caring(for the exterior at least)
and knowing that im redoing the interior eventually as well, i dont keep it as clean as i used to.

the mini on the other hand, i take very good care of that.
yeah people like saywhat dont understand that when your parents arent there to give you money to fix your car you dont want to spend money places that you know you will regret later.

ya my parents stopped giving me money at like age 16 when i got a job...everything i buy for my car is out of my pocket, only things they buy is things i ask for xmas/bday...which usually isnt a ton, but they have bought me an 800 dollar indash once, and a few other things....but other than that, i buy all my ****

they pay insurance on the truck though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah people like saywhat dont understand that when your parents arent there to give you money to fix your car you dont want to spend money places that you know you will regret later.
LOL oooookay. i pay ALL repairs and ALL modifications. douche. Dont speak unless you know what your speaking about WHITEY

you are still obviously a dumbass. because we went over me not being white a long time ago. you are still a kid that knows pretty much nothing about life or car audio. so go kill yourself.
i know enough to make money off people on here, so I must know a little bit. I know a fair amount actually, about car audio. And you wouldnt have a CLUE what I know about life, my white brother.

you are nothin. you are goin no where. and no one gives a **** what you have to say about anything. please quit posting. or at least quick directing posts at me. this is probly why you got kicked off that team.

you are nothin. you are goin no where. and no one gives a **** what you have to say about anything. please quit posting. or at least quick directing posts at me. this is probly why you got kicked off that team.
And NO one gives a **** about you either. Your just another person in this country that when you die, a dozen may cry. Just remember, even if your a person thats 1 in a million...theres still 3,000 people just like you. So please, take your insults somewhere else and shut the fvck up...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But back on topic, when can we expect more pics? In all reality, is this going to be done for the meet? I hope it is mang...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.