Profile California A440xl scamatic

Participant count
  • Participant list

jer_stud56
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Caraudio
I need the scamatic for this amp, my friend kinda broke it, and gave it to me free and im gonna fix it just for something to do when im bored but first i gotta find the peices i need. if you can find it or have them post 'em! thanks.

Originally posted by jer_stud56 I need the scamatic for this amp, my friend kinda broke it, and gave it to me free and im gonna fix it just for something to do when im bored but first i gotta find the peices i need. if you can find it or have them post 'em! thanks.
Good luck......do you have any experience with advanced schematics and such? Best bet would be to contact Profile and see if they can or will provide you with a copy of it, however for the most part schematics are not so easy to come across. One question tho??? If you feel you have the skill to repair this why not go the old fashioned way and test each component on the board and replace the bad ones with good ones? (it will be faster that way)

thanks for the advice, emailed him (got a fast reply by the way,) he said schematics are $5 and to send it in and repair it its $23 and $7 for shipping ground by UPS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.