Problems with TheBatteryMan

Thusly, i used the PayPal dispute (not claim!) to get action. My request was outright denied so it has been escalated to a claim.

ADDON(to avoid post flodding):

I may not be the best at wiring, but i admit if i broke something. The whole SK-1500.1 was admittely my fault, and my apologies were given to those where they were due, as have all the other things i have broken and misblamed, etc. However, this is not my doing. If i have other products doing what they were doing in the EXACT configuration as the powerware, then where is it my fault?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice that you hooked a fan to the battery and TOTALLY drained it "thinking" "o if i totally kill it itll come back better.. wrong..

the battery arrived to YOUR door passing a load test AND resting at 12.9.. thats where his end of the deal ends..

he cannot replace a battery you fvukd up.. go buy a actual AGM approved charger so you dont kill batteries in the future..

a person like you is exactly why people think badly about somebody.. just because you thought process is NOT there

I finally got to a place with some wifi service, even tho itz at a hospital where im visiting my wifes grandfather. At any rate, im actually glad this thread got started.

1. To the guy who got a busted battery via ups. Your battery is coming, and please relize i had to pinch my pennies for a few weeks to get it. But i will make it right.

2. This is for whitedragon. I like howyou pointedout how I was pming you about not being a vendor anymore, when what i said was thst i couldnt afford it this month, and wheni saw the charge pending my checking account, i asked you guys to stop it. Please note that i stil, havent heard jack shitt back from thr admin guy, and im more than certain i csn just chalk it up asa 50 dollar loss. That had jack to do with this thread, so why even post it. But whatever.

3. I would like to see a show of hands FROM ANYONE ON HERE WHO WOULD ISSUE A REFUND , AFTER KNOWING THAT THE ITEM WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION WHEN HE RECEIVED IT, THEN AWEEK OR 2 LATER ALL THE SUDDEN ITS JUNK. My point being , is how in the hell does someone "fake" a battery being good?? I mean, how did i RIP THIS GUY OFF?? It went out resting well and holding perfectly, he even posted that he was very happy with it and how it was definetly legit. And another thing, i wasgoing to get this battery back from him and trade it in on another. Free of charge. Now ,once i tell my vendor that it was user error, he wouldnt in a million years switch it out for me. Eslicelly knowing theway the owner was rapidly charging it and wasnt even using a proper charger.

I also want to thank all the memberz of my team, and even those who are just freinds of mine. Without the questions you guys asked, i wouldnt have gottdn the real reason for the battery being damaged.

Thanks mrg6,bassman89, rebel, and anyone else.

Nick

I finally got to a place with some wifi service, even tho itz at a hospital where im visiting my wifes grandfather. At any rate, im actually glad this thread got started.
1. To the guy who got a busted battery via ups. Your battery is coming, and please relize i had to pinch my pennies for a few weeks to get it. But i will make it right.

2. This is for whitedragon. I like howyou pointedout how I was pming you about not being a vendor anymore, when what i said was thst i couldnt afford it this month, and wheni saw the charge pending my checking account, i asked you guys to stop it. Please note that i stil, havent heard jack shitt back from thr admin guy, and im more than certain i csn just chalk it up asa 50 dollar loss. That had jack to do with this thread, so why even post it. But whatever.

3. I would like to see a show of hands FROM ANYONE ON HERE WHO WOULD ISSUE A REFUND , AFTER KNOWING THAT THE ITEM WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION WHEN HE RECEIVED IT, THEN AWEEK OR 2 LATER ALL THE SUDDEN ITS JUNK. My point being , is how in the hell does someone "fake" a battery being good?? I mean, how did i RIP THIS GUY OFF?? It went out resting well and holding perfectly, he even posted that he was very happy with it and how it was definetly legit. And another thing, i wasgoing to get this battery back from him and trade it in on another. Free of charge. Now ,once i tell my vendor that it was user error, he wouldnt in a million years switch it out for me. Eslicelly knowing theway the owner was rapidly charging it and wasnt even using a proper charger.

I also want to thank all the memberz of my team, and even those who are just freinds of mine. Without the questions you guys asked, i wouldnt have gottdn the real reason for the battery being damaged.

Thanks mrg6,bassman89, rebel, and anyone else.

Nick
I find it ironic you beg for money to get your vendor account setup then within that 1 month you have 3-4 threads popup with failed batteries and PM me asking to cancel your payment. MrG6's response to the OP not getting a replacement after he has stated his side is not helping your case either.

I was pmed about removing his vendor status and stopping payments as well.

From the start various things seemed "not right" about the entire setup. I did instruct him to remove all sale threads in and outside the vendor section. With being removed from vedorship I explained that he was no longer able to sell here. I also explained that all of his "reps" will need to close/lock their threads as well.

Lol. Dragon, you are too funny,

Show of hands. Who has ever seen a mod troll so hard on a feedback thread.

And wtf, the dude got a perfectly working battery . He EVEN SAID SO HIMSELF. So im not real sure what kinds of evidence u guys think u have.

And please show me all the threads u have wherd the batts ars no gkod

nice that you hooked a fan to the battery and TOTALLY drained it "thinking" "o if i totally kill it itll come back better.. wrong..the battery arrived to YOUR door passing a load test AND resting at 12.9.. thats where his end of the deal ends..

he cannot replace a battery you fvukd up.. go buy a actual AGM approved charger so you dont kill batteries in the future..

a person like you is exactly why people think badly about somebody.. just because you thought process is NOT there
You really *are* an idiot.

nice that you hooked a fan to the battery and TOTALLY drained it "thinking" "o if i totally kill it itll come back better.. wrong..the battery arrived to YOUR door passing a load test AND resting at 12.9.. thats where his end of the deal ends..

On an additional note, if you bought an amplifier and it worked fine at first then smokes later (popcorn sounds?:eek:) is it not the vendors fault, but yours? (****** analogy, but it will suffice)

Sorry if this is post spamming, but its not combining my responses

And what was the real reason again? I must have missed it

I've had batteries go bad on me before that tested out perfect at resting voltage and tested out fine with a load test, but after I used it for a few days they go bad. Also running 1500 watts with it.

It could have just been a bad battery to start with and the drain from the amplifier caused it to crap out. This happened quite a bit with yellowtops for me.

Lol. Dragon, you are too funny,

Show of hands. Who has ever seen a mod troll so hard on a feedback thread.

And wtf, the dude got a perfectly working battery . He EVEN SAID SO HIMSELF. So im not real sure what kinds of evidence u guys think u have.

And please show me all the threads u have wherd the batts ars no gkod
Not a troll. Unfortunately for you this forum has a reputation for pointing out who the scammers are and who is sketchy and who is not. It is weird you asked for help getting the vendor section, then had a few hiccups in your vendor section, and then PM'd me about cancelling payment to do away with your vendor section, and now you have MrG6 saying you will not refund or exchange the battery for JoeK.

Let me point you to this post you made 1 week ago in your vendor thread responding to JoeK:

i know you do man, and i had no way to know it would only hold a load for a week. When i bought it, he load tested it and it did fine. I have bought from him 1 time and he had 1 that didnt pass. It was a 140ah c&d battery. He put it on the tester, flipped the dial, and looked at me and said, "you cant have this one". SO i know he wont send out something that doesnt pas the load test. I totally believe you had a good setupo and the battery may have just failed. I know your a audio vet and wouldnt have done something foolish with it. like i said, i will be in touch with everyone who has a problem, and your at the top of my lists joek, im working on it this week. I may have a label sent to you this coming week, you can send the batery back to me, that way, i can take it ot the vendor and tell him that it failed,
Is their a skething on the top of the battery?? Done with like an engraver?? SHould say something like 1 yr, and some initials on it.

I took it to advanced auto parts to use on their battery tester. The battery put out 73CCA @ 10.8V, showed bad. They then put it on an AGM charger they have in the back, the machine didnt even start to charge the battery throwing up an error light.

Also, i did not want to have to put up a thread like this, dont get me wrong. I just don't want to be -$150 and with a product that isn't performing to what i was told it would. The battery *was* great at first, but after a few days it started going downhill, then **** the bricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JoeK

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JoeK
Ringtown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied