problem with rca's

Participant count
  • Participant list

greenturtle05

hi guys im new to the forum and hope that im posting in the correct section. Here's my problem i have a pioneer d3 head unit with two sets of components running of a spl 4ch amp in a 05 crew cab silverado. right now im running two rca splitter off of the rear rca plug from the deck so that both front and rear door speakers are playing. so long story short i can only hook up ONE rca split to the amp. if i try running both rca's from the deck as soon as i plug into the amp i get this real bad ground noise. also it doesn't matter if its the front or the rear from the deck going to the amp tried switching them around every way possible and didnt work. so is it my amp or head unit? i would really like to use my front and rear rca from the deck. thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.