problem with fi sp4 18

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was thinking that but i do a lot of reading and a lot of ppl use psi which is y i raised the question

If you had another one with stock soft parts I would do a stock fi recone. But I would deff go with Dave or Corey since you only are running one.

Thanks pop ill deffinently look into them. So i have read some concerns with the sp4 series is it worth reconing? Iv ran the q 15s for a few years and have had no issues

Thanks pop ill deffinently look into them. So i have read some concerns with the sp4 series is it worth reconing? Iv ran the q 15s for a few years and have had no issues
I drove to daves shop a few months ago and he said he hated stock SP4s soft parts but after a good re cone they are 10 times better.

I was looking into getting SP4s before I got my SHDs.

I'm gonna contact dl and ask what he can do with 2 x8's looks like he does a lot of work with them and I got one in need of cone and if I get this job I'm interviewing for next Tuesday its recone time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea he had like 12 of them there that he just had re coned.

Well shopping around money is not an issue period anyone have expierence with the crossfire spl v2? Been doin some research and iv seen crossfire in action at local comps and have read good things about em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.