problem wit amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

yline58
10+ year member

Canada
Hi im wondering if u guys know something about mtx 81000D, theres some problem I was unable to hear anything from subwoofer when its all connected as groud/positive connected, remote and speaker wire plus RCA. So the output for subwoofer, was not worked. Is that something with rca? but speaker wires were corrected on terminal so its perfect except no sound.. can u please help? thank you very much if u helped me out.

Yes, its already checked at back of headunit, of rca line was connected.

I have eclipse cd8445 i think.. it has front and rear output, non-fader output and aux cable.. but i had it connected on non - fade rca that ahs been connected to go thru amp's rca.

Yes, its already checked at back of headunit, of rca line was connected.
I have eclipse cd8445 i think.. it has front and rear output, non-fader output and aux cable.. but i had it connected on non - fade rca that ahs been connected to go thru amp's rca.
He's not talking about the rca's. He's talking about the sub volume control on the head unit. Check your cd player manual to see if there is an adjustment for sub output. I had a sony and a panasonic that had this feature with their non-fading sub rca. Usually if a head unit has a non-fading sub output it has a sub volume adjustment feature on the cd player menu.

If this isn't the problem does your amp have a light (green light) or somekind of sign showing it is turned on? Maybe your remote turn on lead is not supplying electricity to the amp to turn it on. Do you have a voltage meter? If not I suggest getting one so you can check your power, ground and remote turn on.

Ok Here I say every sign of those were perfect: Positve and ground are working, plus remote line was turned on when the deck which also on, too. The amp shown red light, its all working.

The subwoofer that i took them to see my friend's other amp, and to see if its working, so it was working very well..

So i took them back to my own amp, then test it.. then didnt work.. the speaker wires was corrected from amp to sub. Plus with the RCA, I was struggled with this situation.. theres no sound coming out yet.. so when i find thats from rca, didnt work at all..?

I did checked that non fading control thru rca from headunit to amp that was connected correctly.. so nothing works wit the sound on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.