problem after wiring second batt

Participant count
  • Participant list

hansk
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ATL
i added a yellow top in the rear yesterday and did the big three. i wired the second batt in parallel + to + and - to - then ran my power to the amp off the rear positive. after i hooked everything up i noticed the the red batt light on the dash below the check engine like was glowing red and the emergency brake light stays on even when its off and these didn't do it before i installed everything... and on top of that my power steering when out (i know it doesnt have anything to do with the batts but just wanted to add that too...lol) any suggestions why the light would still be on?? Oh and my check engine light is on too but that was already on before i installed everything...... oh and before i installed the batt it read12.8 of the ddm and after i installed it with the car running it red 14.6 or 14.8 something like that i cant recall off the top of my head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.