prices on re sx 18" subs

yea there is usually a decent jump from 15s to 18s though. doing some research for my freind that started a small audio biz and he can get a couple decent brands. re, orion, cerwin vega are three of them. he isnt looking to make much on each item just wants to move volume. just something he is doing as a side biz. just wants to make sure he can sell cheaper than everyone else is and still make a little change. cheapest i have found the 18s for so far is $450.

yea not looking to buy. just wanting to know prices is all. were thinking $380 is a good price to sell them for but still doing some more research.

ahh ic. i just wondered for myself. i know i have an american bass vfl 15 thats loud and not bad musically but not near what my sx's are. i like that punchy bass as well as boom so i can listen to rock or whatever and its still nice and loud. anyways this threads going in the wrong direction lol. just wanting sx18" prices. not comparison thread. like i said were thinking $380 is a good price for the sx 18's. if anyone else has more info please post up. lets not compare the price vs a differant brand lol. everyone has a pref. yea we know some like jl, some like re, some like fi, some sundown, image dynamics etc etc etc..

i actually think the bl is more musical and louder than the sx. ive tested both on the same power and box and the bl surpasses the sx
thanks, again this isnt a comparison thread. looking for prices on the sx 18's only. not looking for any more info for the fi atm. he cant carry fi so it really doesnt matter if some think its better. helpful info from here on please. thanks guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.