Prefab box?

Still the number one selling truck but any new truck just doesnt seem like a truck...
Ford in general nowadays, not just the trucks. and yeah everything is built for luxury now (which isn't necessarily a downside IMO). you have to put so much extra money into a truck now to make it a man truck.

Got my box from speakerboxesusa.com everything is made in America with the 3/4 high quality wood. Box looks great just came in. Ill let everyone know how it sounds in a few days I'm pumped! Box was built for a w6. Shoul be great

For sealed applications, prefeb is fine, specially if it's built from 3/4 inch MDF. For sealed subwoofer, all you need to get right is the volume, within say +/- 25%. For ported applications, the box volume and tuning frequency match the subwoofer specs for optimal performance. Most prefab boxes out there (e.g. stuff you get from amazon, bestbuy, sonicelectronix) is just crap. Most are tuned too high. The chance of the box being well suited is slim, end of story. If someone designed a box specially for a particular subwoofer, that's a different story though.

Ford just ain't what it used to be... not even close to what it used to be.
Im no FORD guy but the 2012/2013 twin turbo powerstokes is BAD and the F-450 BAD

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

are* are BAD

Im no FORD guy but the 2012/2013 twin turbo powerstokes is BAD and the F-450 BAD 

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

are* are BAD
I hate powerstrokes... There is a reason they have had to change the design every couple years lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.