Need some advice with cheap subs

1loudbuick
10+ year member

My brother is in search of some cheap bass in his f250 diesel. His wife gave him a limit of 150 unfortunatly. so he wants me to find his the best bang for the buck. so far the only subs ive found with ok reviews in his price range are the cheap 12" infinity svc 4 ohm 1200w sub has anyone heard one ? Im wondering if one will sound good and cover the engine noise. probably going in sealed box as i have one laying around. Or should he get 2 or get get 2 of the 30$ hifonics subs? Also whats the best very cheap amp that will push atleast 300w at 4 ohm. Im not used to putting togeather systems for this price. Who has some advice? He already has good door speakers and hu so dont say that. Just needs some more bass

Wich pioneer sub? And thats what i was thinking about the hifonics just wondering if the infinity would be better. Any amp recommendations?
i haven't kept up with the newest model but there subs are usually around 40-50 each. ebay usually has them cheaper

audiopipe for inexpensive sub amp, buy it from vminnovations and use facebook as coupon code, for subs look at those VVME they used to be $60 not sure how much they are now, you can also look at those gorilla spl or boss phantom.

Come over to Lake county and i'll sell ya 2 12" type r's that look like dookie but work flawlessly in a shotty sealed box for 100 bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They would look great inverted. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I just ordered 3 10" JBl gt5's (Near identical to the ref series) and honestly can't think of a better sub for the money. I know the harmon Kardon outlet store has refurb'd infinity Refs and jbl's for 45 shipped each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.