Precision port.. how much is usable?

Participant count
  • Participant list
But my port should be 12.5" long with flares right?

Any round port calculator should work. All you have to do is add 1" to any round port length calculation. So, if you need 12 inches of total port length, then you'd need 13 inches of total length (with flares) for a PSP port.

You can use any port length calculator, and then you just have to add an inch to the overall port length, if you're using a flared PSP port (with flares on both ends). Just remember that each flare has 1/2 inch of it's length that isn't considered port length.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yeah, saw that too, was like ??? wtf! They do know there stuff, I usually just roll with it!
You could try to make the port longer, but there might be other reasons with the box won't extend lower, or even the sub. You'd have to reverse...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...

About this thread

Cclodbuster2017

Cclodbuster2017
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Cclodbuster2017