Precision port.. how much is usable?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cclodbuster2017

Colorado
I want to use a 4" precision port. How much of it is usable? It is 18" long with the flares installed on both sides. There is about 16" of straight port and then about 1" of flare on each side... so 2" total of flare. How much counts towards the tuning of the port? Do you understand what I mean? I know the flares don't count as inches for length of the port right? Thanks guys! If you don't understand let me know and I will try to explain. I am thinking its 16" thats usable port length but correct me if I am wrong!

So what about the port where the rings fit into the flared ends do they count as 9 inches of port and then both flared ends makes it 12"? Sorry I want to get this right!

It’s hard to say what the total length would be with the flares until you have cut them down and put the flares on the end. I’m not sure what the diameter of the flare is or how long the flare is by itself. Measure diameter of the flare and the length of the flare by itself and it could be figured out.

Measure the height of what sorry. The flare is an inch long. Below the inch of flare is just the 4 inch size of the tube it then goes to a ring to fit together with the 12" pipe of the port.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...