Pre-ordered ct sounds amp now I feel like I'm getting ripped off

Thanks for the response I only bought the amp because someone on here recommended it I think it was jeffdacheff I mean it puts out 150 watts into 6 channels for 230 bucks which is a decent price imo.
There's a reason these are so cheap. Not least of which being using antiquated A/B topology. Add to that he's leveraging your money and they're built with cutting cost as top priority. There's absolutely no reason to buy a class A/B amp these days beyond nostalgia.

And yeah the Irma part is understandable I live in North Carolina so we might get hit who knows stay safe guys.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2015/07/01/the-top-10-metropolitan-port-complexes-in-the-u-s/

Chinese imports come into the USA primarily via California and Washington. Texas and Florida port hubs are for imports from south and central America.

will eventually drive away buyers.
Obviously not after the **** this guy has already pulled. Again promise enough watts per dollar and some sucker will fork over their money thinking they're getting something for nothing.

I totally understand the pre-order thing, but buyers should be very wary giving their money to these fly by night operations. If things go wrong (and there's quite a few ways they can) you'll want to be dealing with a company that has the willingness, means, and track record for making things right with customers. The extra money you pay dealing with established companies buys you the extra level of security and peace of mind. The fact that OP is even worried really says it all.

that shipment got delayed a bit due to texas hurricane effect sir.

Hopefully they are shipping out within next week. Thanks.

This is what i received by email 2 days ago it took around a week for them to send me that email which I honestly think is bs if you order something from someone and the shipment gets delayed obviously people are going to be asking questions and Imo it doesn't take a week to send a message. But we will see I still haven't got an email if it's been shipped yet that email was on the 10th.

Could of told you a week ago. Houston was delayed it was on the Facebook group, don't know if you are a part of the group. but many people were asking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.