Pre-ordered ct sounds amp now I feel like I'm getting ripped off

Hey guys i pre-ordered a CT sounds 150.6 a few weeks ago It said it would be sent out the 1st of this month well I haven't heard anything or seen anything and they haven't even changed it on there website still says pre-order lol. Anyways I tried contacting them through messenger and email I asked when it would ship out and It's been a week to 2 weeks and I haven't received a message yet i don't know what's going on and I'm kinda nervous about this situation. Has anyone else had problems with these guys? Or has anyone bought this amp and received it? Any help would be appreciated.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. I've done pre-orders before and not received them until up to a month after the eta. These things ship from overseas and things get held up along the line. According to the statement on the site the 1st was an eta and to be patient. They probably aren't responding because you agreed to that statement when you bought it and all they will say is it's held up and will be here when it gets here. From their site:

This is a pre-order!!! Order now and save BIG! Expected to ship to customers around September 1, 2017. Please note this is an ETA and not a finalized date, delays sometimes happen; so if you pre-order this item please be patient. Items have finished production & we are just waiting for them to be delivered to us.

Keep all your info handy...confirmation#, copies of emails, the ad you ordered from...etc I'm sure it's going to get there. Maybe they were out of stock.

Put the phone down and DRIVE!!

[quote name='Jeepsandbass']Ok cool yeah was just getting worried lol. Have you guys had any experience with ct amps do they do there power pretty good?[/QUOTE] @Mayhem has all ct amps even 4k.. they always answer me.. 1 thing to try is go to ebay find ct sub fs buy them (weird long name starts with t) and email send message to them through ebay lol..

I love my amps.

Never had issues with mine.

The AT/Team are underrated amps in terms of power.

If you paid 230 or even close to that then you go a heck of deal for what you're going to get.

If its not shipped it's because they don't have it. Everything I've ordered from them came in two days.

Once it gets to them it should quickly get to you.

As for the emails, I'll go ahead and tell you that they are purposefully not responding. Most likely because the information you know is probably the same as what you know. Who ever they bought from probably gave them that ETA of of the 1st and then thats it.

A possible cause for the delay is Irma and that other tropical storm behind it. I'm sure these carrier ships are going to take their time when traveling through these storms.

Has anyone else had problems with these guys? .

Apart from Paul Kim who's sweatshop got stiffed for close to half a million dollars by CT, and all the people who's amps caught fire, nobody has had any trouble.

So goes the race to zero. One thing is for sure in car audio, if you promise a big enough "watts" number for a cheap enough price people will keep buying no matter what you deliver or what you do.

I love my amps. Never had issues with mine.

The AT/Team are underrated amps in terms of power.

If you paid 230 or even close to that then you go a heck of deal for what you're going to get.

If its not shipped it's because they don't have it. Everything I've ordered from them came in two days.

Once it gets to them it should quickly get to you.

As for the emails, I'll go ahead and tell you that they are purposefully not responding. Most likely because the information you know is probably the same as what you know. Who ever they bought from probably gave them that ETA of of the 1st and then thats it.

A possible cause for the delay is Irma and that other tropical storm behind it. I'm sure these carrier ships are going to take their time when traveling through these storms.
Thanks for the response I only bought the amp because someone on here recommended it I think it was jeffdacheff I mean it puts out 150 watts into 6 channels for 230 bucks which is a decent price imo.

Hurricane....CT Sounds...getting ripped off. This is no laughing matter. We all work hard for our $$ so if something like this continues, will eventually drive away buyers. Communication is key when doing ANY business transaction....

Hey guys i pre-ordered a CT sounds 150.6 a few weeks ago It said it would be sent out the 1st of this month well I haven't heard anything or seen anything and they haven't even changed it on there website still says pre-order lol. Anyways I tried contacting them through messenger and email I asked when it would ship out and It's been a week to 2 weeks and I haven't received a message yet i don't know what's going on and I'm kinda nervous about this situation. Has anyone else had problems with these guys? Or has anyone bought this amp and received it? Any help would be appreciated.
Doug Bernards (the guy who runs SoundManCA) does a daily vlog on youtube and was constantly talking about how he was still waiting for his team 7K. That went on and on and on and on….

They have something on their FB page which says they don't have access to their warehouse due to hurricane Harvey, so I imagine there would be some delays....but they should at least issue that statement to everyone who pre-ordered!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.