PPI Art Series Graphics restoration now avail....

What are we to deduce from the fact that you seem to not care about the rules of that forum, or that you broke them for personal financial gain? Do you care so little about the rules of this forum as well?
I think it's pretty safe to deduce that he's a complete moron.

The post count wasnt the reason. Vendors get a bye. It was to edit the other pic out which is fine.
Also plagarism must be proven. You cannot copyright or patent an idea, go read on it yourself. Once again, not reading will spin this out. Dont get them if you dont like them.
I wasnt aware that a fvcking printed image was an idea. Let me go copy Mona Lisa and pass it off as my own since I am the creator. Fvcking retard.

I could give a **** less if my name was in green. Its done, it was already proven they are real and mine already so now you need to all come up with better so this thread breaks 10,000 hits before the weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Is this Dave or Tyler?

I ask because you sure do seem to be reverting back to the same old AudioDave style of posting that you passed off as your son using your account to post. Either that, or it was you all along. I think the latter is more correct because you seem to crack and break your "professional" style of writing every time someone turns up the heat.

Is this Dave or Tyler?
I ask because you sure do seem to be reverting back to the same old AudioDave style of posting that you passed off as your son using your account to post. Either that, or it was you all along. I think the latter is more correct because you seem to crack and break your "professional" style of writing every time someone turns up the heat.
I was thinking the same thing.

Then again, maybe he suffers from manic depression, multiple personality disorder, or some other form of mental disease along those lines. That would also explain his Jekyll and Hyde style of posting.

I hope Audio_Thief isn't infringing on any of Carolyn Hall Young's copyrights by reproducing her art work and making it available for a profit.

Apparently art work is an idea and isnt copyrighted.
Well, I sent her an email with a link to this thread for good measure! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well, I sent her an email with a link to this thread for good measure! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Uh oh......why does it feel like this is about to get really really good?

This is the first paragraph of Mrs. Carolyn Hall Young's response, word for word:

Thanks for this information. If you know how to reach these people, you may want advise that they need to contact me, and probably my intellectual property attorney. I do own the copyright to the PPI amplifiers "look" and all visual images attached to the old company, in order to protect the quality of reproduction of the original artwork -- the paintings and the amps.
[/QUOTE]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.