PPI Art Series Graphics restoration now avail....

I saw where AudioFake started a thread like this on diyma but it got deleted before I could read it. Hopefully those guys realize how idiotic this dude is.

haz01.jpg

You guys have no idea what the term plagarism even is. Plagarim is copying text such as from a book word for word like in 3rd grade and saying it is your work. There is no copyrights, trademarks or patents on this **** so stop with your ********. I also gave credit to the guy whos black amp it was. I deleted the black one now let it go. Also My son never stole the work from anyone. We have already talked to Kyle, he knows the truth about what happened so let it go for Christ's sakes and move on.

They are not a vinyl decal either. It is in the enamel finish and clear coated the same as the original were. The other guys are decals. If you dont like them dont get them. It isn't screenprinted, but it is in the finish.

I saw where AudioFake started a thread like this on diyma but it got deleted before I could read it. Hopefully those guys realize how idiotic this dude is.
Its going back up. It was side posted. You dont even know what your talking about over there lol.

Audiodave or audio images whoever u are. Please remove my picture from your post as it is not yours and why are u thanking me u did NOT get my permission to use my pic and second of all u def did NOT get my consent to put your name on it.
If anyone needs proof further please look me up on diymobileaudio.com and search my username. U will see all my posts for my graphics for the art series amps and many pics of the black amps that are posted in this thread.

I understand u have had a rough time on these forums but please don't misinterpret my concern.it's your right to sell your graphics if u want but my idea of the black arts is not yours and don't try to sell it as yours.

Thanks
Its gone. I am sorry. I gave you credit for it, but whatever its gone. Also if someone has a black amp and wants the art, they can have it. There is no patent or copyright on the old school work...yet, it is loooong expired from when Carol and the old Mrs. VP did it. I have the rights, along with Epsilon however to the new artwork on the new amps coming out in 2011.

You guys have no idea what the term plagarism even is. Plagarim is copying text such as from a book word for word like in 3rd grade and saying it is your work. There is no copyrights, trademarks or patents on this **** so stop with your ********. I also gave credit to the guy whos black amp it was. I deleted the black one now let it go. Also My son never stole the work from anyone. We have already talked to Kyle, he knows the truth about what happened so let it go for Christ's sakes and move on.
They are not a vinyl decal either. It is in the enamel finish and clear coated the same as the original were. The other guys are decals. If you dont like them dont get them. It isn't screenprinted, but it is in the finish.
It is you that has no idea what plagiarism is. It extends beyond text. It is borrowing someone else's "work" as your own or not properly citing the source of the work.

Since you mentioned copyright you should brush up on that as well.

ANYTHING that is created and in a "fixed medium" (viewable or hearable format) is automatically protected by U.S. copyright law . Whether the item is labeled copyrighted or not, it still "belongs" to someone -- the creator.
Copyright & Plagiarism
You can't claim fair use either, because I doubt the courts have ever considered commercial applications as fair use. Using someone else's photo is plagiarism, using it to promote your services without permission violates copyright.

Its gone. I am sorry. I gave you credit for it, but whatever its gone. Also if someone has a black amp and wants the art, they can have it. There is no patent or copyright on the old school work...yet, it is loooong expired from when Carol and the old Mrs. VP did it. I have the rights, along with Epsilon however to the new artwork on the new amps coming out in 2011.
If someone has a black amp and wants to put your graphics on it it's their choice. Just did not want my picture being advertised for your product. Because my graphics most likely will look different on amps compared to yours. And besides it's the principle in the matter. If u would of asked me I might have let u use the pic. I'm not in this to make money. My graphics were intended for the ppi collectors or whatever to try and restore their beat up amps. Nothing more. I have many so my wife created them for me to help bring them back to life a bit.

If someone has a black amp and wants to put your graphics on it it's their choice. Just did not want my picture being advertised for your product. Because my graphics most likely will look different on amps compared to yours. And besides it's the principle in the matter. If u would of asked me I might have let u use the pic. I'm not in this to make money. My graphics were intended for the ppi collectors or whatever to try and restore their beat up amps. Nothing more. I have many so my wife created them for me to help bring them back to life a bit.
Keeper. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Plagarim is copying text such as from a book word for word like in 3rd grade and saying it is your work. There is no copyrights, trademarks or patents on this **** so stop with your ********. I also gave credit to the guy whos black amp it was. I deleted the black one now let it go. Also My son never stole the work from anyone. We have already talked to Kyle, he knows the truth about what happened so let it go for Christ's sakes and move on.
If it wasn't for the horrible spelling and grammar I would think that you copied this from an online source.

You can name it whatever you want but that ^ is a printed sticker. Spraying clear coat over it doesn't change that fact.

yea she's a keeper. LOL
I remember your post on DYMA awhile back, its a good thing you were doing or started doing with the art on these amps, I needed (still do) one for a white a1200. heh most of all I need to find a mint power/ground end cap with 2 maxi fuse cut outs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.