PPI Art Series Graphics restoration now avail....

Its going back up. It was side posted. You dont even know what your talking about over there lol.
I do, and it was yanked by the mod. Not only because of the lack of the required post count to use the classifieds, but also because you broke a clearly stated rule about using pics illegally.

Ant gave you permission to use the classifieds because for some fuk'd up reason he gave you the credit for posts you apparently didn't make while your "son" was "using your AudioDave account".

I don't believe at that time they were aware you were going to, yet again, use other people's pics and pass them off as your own. Which of course breaks the rules for that forum. I read your original FS post, and although you did say "thank you PPI-GUY". It wasn't apparent why you were thanking him, as you didn't state why you were. FYI thanking someone doesn't give you permission to use their pics. Moments after member WRX/Z28 linked to PPI-GUY's thread that contained the pics your stole, the thread was deleted.

The post count wasnt the reason. Vendors get a bye. It was to edit the other pic out which is fine.

Also plagarism must be proven. You cannot copyright or patent an idea, go read on it yourself. Once again, not reading will spin this out. Dont get them if you dont like them.

The post count wasnt the reason. Vendors get a bye. It was to edit the other pic out which is fine.
According to the site Admin:

There should be no more issues with this user using other members material in his advertisements on this site, or posting advertisements in the wrong forums due to low post count.If there are any more cases of this on this site, I urge members not to flame, but to report and the appropriate actions will be taken by the moderation team to remedy it leading up to and including suspension of said members account.

--Brian
Looks like post count was a part of the reasoning. I'll take pretty much anyone elses word over YOURS. Also vendors (pretending for a moment you're one) aren't allowed to post ther wares in the Classifieds section of diyma. It's in the rules/regs sticky at the top of the forum.

You dont even know what your talking about over there lol.
I quoted the above for sake of the irony....

The post count wasnt the reason. Vendors get a bye.
You are NOT a vendor **** for brains!! You have to pay $250 a year to be a vendor and your username shows up in green. So that you don't try to refute these facts please read.

Supporting VendorOur first option for DIYMA advertisement is a forum membership title upgrade from "Registered Member" to "Contributing Vendor".

*Vendors will not be allowed to post business related threads in our forums without this upgrade.

Supporting DIYMA Vendors get the following upgrades to their DIYMA forum permissions:

• Less Google ads

• Access to hidden DIYMA forums

• User name font in bold green (lets everyone know you are a vendor)

• Instant access to vendor giveaways (no minimum join date required to qualify)

• Ads placed in Classifieds forum automatically get upgraded to Featured Status

• Increased PM Box limit to 2500 (increased from 100)

• User name in green (lets everyone know you are a supporting vendor)

• Permission to post specials in the vendor section (Vendors are not permitted to offer promotional give-aways)

Once you sign up as a Supporting DIYMA Vendor your account will get upgraded permissions and you will be able to post specials in our vendors section as well as offer technical support for your product or service in our forum. This is the easiest and least expensive way to reach a targeted audience.
I would think that based on your desire to elevate your post count to 50 so that you can sell those half assed ink-jet printer 8.5x11 clear sticker sheets to anyone dumb enough to buy from you that $250 might be kinda steep for you.

I thought you were some big baller shop owner somewhere?

I don't know what's more pathetic. You actually being the son trying to pass yourself off as the dad or being the dad and blaming all of your lies and deceit on your poor son. Anyone with any sense can tell that this new audio_images username still has the same bafoon typing the posts.

I could give a **** less if my name was in green. Its done, it was already proven they are real and mine already so now you need to all come up with better so this thread breaks 10,000 hits before the weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so this thread breaks 10,000 hits before the weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
All that means to me is that potentially 10,000+ people have been given fair warning about your business practices.

Mission accomplished.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

I could give a **** less if my name was in green. Its done, it was already proven they are real and mine already so now you need to all come up with better so this thread breaks 10,000 hits before the weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
What are we to deduce from the fact that you seem to not care about the rules of that forum, or that you broke them for personal financial gain? Do you care so little about the rules of this forum as well?

Your troll game is getting weak. I know you can do better than that. Step it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.