PowerBass XA3000D amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kenneth.313

CarAudio.com Newbie
 Hello my name is Ken and I was hoping I could get some help finding a Bass knob for my PowerBass XA3000D amplifiers. My vehicle was recently broke into and it was one of the items that they took. I'm having no luck finding a replacement.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

20181231_112601.jpg

20181231_112446.jpg

20181231_112514.jpg

itll be a trial and error unless anyone on here actually knows from experience. Do you have any local shops thatll let you try one? I have several shops near me that if you pull up to the install bay and ask politely, they have several laying around and will let you try one perhaps with some collateral

I am in a similar situation with an ampere.  I bought the amp without the knob.  I need a four pin out bass knob, so like @youdoofus mentioned I am stuck looking around for folks online selling them used and to try it out and buy the one that works....I contacted Ampere but they never replied to my inquiry.

I am in a similar situation with an ampere.  I bought the amp without the knob.  I need a four pin out bass knob, so like @youdoofus mentioned I am stuck looking around for folks online selling them used and to try it out and buy the one that works....I contacted Ampere but they never replied to my inquiry.
amazon has a great return policy. can but one and return it the same day if it doesnt work. I did that with 4 pairs of headphones that i ordered and hated after connecting to several different devices, you guys could do the same with the knobs

amazon has a great return policy. can but one and return it the same day if it doesnt work. I did that with 4 pairs of headphones that i ordered and hated after connecting to several different devices, you guys could do the same with the knobs
I have set the gain manually using a dmm for now and I am fine that way.  Having a remote knob just allows that option, and it is good to have options if you ever need them.  I honestly though got spoiled with my last amp having the remote knob with a clip indicator...I think all amp makers should include that feature in their remote controls.

I have set the gain manually using a dmm for now and I am fine that way.  Having a remote knob just allows that option, and it is good to have options if you ever need them.  I honestly though got spoiled with my last amp having the remote knob with a clip indicator...I think all amp makers should include that feature in their remote controls.
me too. my SQ2200.1 has that and i cant wait to get my 0 gauge in so it can also go back in instead of these smaller, less powerful PPI PC275s im currently running. Dont get me wrong, i love them, but they just lack the power i want and miss

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.