power wire?

i'm hookin 4 amps and i don't know how to run them all to one terminal. i found a terminal split, it goes to 0g and 4g. with that and two batteries how would i set this up?

in question 1 i want to know what size wire i should run from battery to battery,

in question 2 i want to know what size wires i should advance in the big 3 stage?

i'm runnin this in a 95 blazer if any of you are familar with the wiring thank you.

Get some 0g and run from the battery under the hood to another battery in the back.(only positive side.) ground the negitive side of the second battery to the body of the vehical. then run your power wire to the amps. ground the amps to the body but not at in the same place as the battery. be sure to fuse the main power at the front battery.

Get some 0g and run from the battery under the hood to another battery in the back.(only positive side.) ground the negitive side of the second battery to the body of the vehical. then run your power wire to the amps. ground the amps to the body but not at in the same place as the battery. be sure to fuse the main power at the front battery.
It would actually be better if the amp grounds were closer to the battery ground. But only if the battery is close to the amps i.e. the trunk or what not. It wont hurt any thing to be close to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.