Participant count
  • Participant list

fosgate SVT
10+ year member

ISSUE:

RUNNING A RFBD 1000.1 MONO AMP AND A RF 400.4 AMP

I GOT MY ALTERNATOR RE-BUILD TO 135AMPS AND BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY

THE POWER WIRE IM RUNNING IS 4AWG FROM BATTERY WITH 80AMP FUSE

AND THE 8AWG GOING TO MY AMPS AND CAP, I NOTICE THAT WHEN IM AT A RED LIGHT OR IF IM PARKED WITH THE ENGINE ON MY 400.4 AMP CUTS OF AND GET NO POWER BUT WHEN IM DRIVE AND I APPLY THE GAS IT DONT DO IT?

I HAVE ORDERED 0AWG POWER WIRE AND A 100AMP ANL FUSE FROM SOUNDDOMAIN IT HASNT COME YET THATS WHY IM USEING THE 4AWG AND 8AWG FOR NOW , I COUND WAIT TO INSTALL THE 1000.1 LOL, SO WILL UPGRADING TO OAWG AND RUNNING 4AWG POWER AND GROUND TO EVERYTHING AND HAVING THE 100AMP FUSE WOULD THIS STOP THIS PROB?

AND ALOS SHOULD I GO BACK AND HAVE THEM RUN 4 AWG WIRE FROM MY ALTERNATOR TO THE BATTERY??? ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.