Power Acoustic 30-Farad Capacitor?

yea buy it not a bad price and everyone will say go buy a 200+ battery. u dont have that kind of money bro and u read the review the othere guy said it helps with low bass and your lights wont dim as much. sounds good to me .

lol yea i got a 1 farad cap from fosgate, ***** MAJOR ***. Doesn't work for crap and their charging $210 for it on their site. RIP OFF. I'm getting this for sure, helps recharge your battery faster to.

Buy 4 of them.. :p JK

This works much better

Battery_9V.jpg

Of course we all know a battery is the better solution but if money is tight then I rather you buy a capcell than a cap its slightly diff PA makes them as well check it out.

a capcel is like a battery bro. When I sell my setup im going to be running an 18" Fi BTL with a saz-3000d. I'll be getting two C&D Tech batteries, pretty much the same as the kinetik 2400's. I just want the cap cause its cheap and will keep some power off my alt. I don't want to buy a new alt for $500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.