post up your truck systems

mine was a 152.8 engine off 2 batts 2 mayhem 12s dc 12k at .7 under the window line street c
Do you guys just get the Ext. cabs and take out the back seats? or are these single cab trucks? because I've never seen a single cab truck that ever had a hope of fitting any kind of subwoofer in it.

in a single cab ,you need a tonneau cover and do a cut thru . i'll be doing something bigger in my truck i have now ,looking for a 157 db and a daily of 152 db on music.

Do you guys just get the Ext. cabs and take out the back seats? or are these single cab trucks? because I've never seen a single cab truck that ever had a hope of fitting any kind of subwoofer in it.
ext. cabs for sure...mine just had those small jumpseats and I took them out. Too small for a normal sized human to ride back there anyways lol

ext. cabs for sure...mine just had those small jumpseats and I took them out. Too small for a normal sized human to ride back there anyways lol
yea mine to . mine just folded up tho ,so they were still there. oh and can't wait to hear your new set up tim ,you gonna be at autorama ?

rangercrash_zps580a0c62.jpg

IMG150.jpg

IMG118.jpg

IMG093.jpg

This thread is great and is giving me all kinds of ideas. Soon I will be probably getting a '13 F150 extended cab. Not sure how I will want to run the box. I kind of want to fold one seat up and place a box there so I can still have a passenger or two.

My old set up,replacing the amps soon with the 2 American Bass Mini Hybrids VFL 4480.1d 2250 rms mono amps, with the AB Mini Hybrid VFL 150.4,on mids an d highs,have one in atm running 2 subs..soon to replace the subs with either 4-12xlf, PSI stage 2 12s, or the FI SSD 12s

View attachment 26539038View attachment 26539039View attachment 26539040 I need get some new pics up, and get the amps pulled in there,take all the Zeds out..Still in progress:santa:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.