This is what I bought. How did I do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

markml0528

Amp: Pioneer GM D8604

Door speakers: Polk Audio DB6501

Sub: JL Audio 12WXv2-4

I'm going to put one speaker (polk speakers) on each channel for the first two channels, and then bridge the last two channels for the sub.

The amp does 100 RMS x 4 channels, so each speaker will matched at its rated RMS which is 100 for each door speaker and 200 for the sub.

I plan on buying the amp wiring and the enclosure for the sub tomorrow at a local car audio shop.

What do you guys think?

I like the Polk speakers..good for the money,sub is pretty decent,great for sq for sure..Im not too keen on the amp,as I feel that there is a better for the money, even a good old used amp you can find a real gem for the money, that will out perform the amp chosen.I think.But over all, fairly decent stuff.just dont like the amp chosen for my preference.Just being honest,not trashing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.